cmNavigo’s unique flexibility and manufacturing productivity features make it exceptionally suited to handle the specific challenges of the Electronics industry.
Electronics edition addresses the challenges of process variability reduction and significant productivity gains, while maintaining full traceability of all Process Flow and Routing, Product, Equipment, BOM and Assembly, Container, Engineering Data Collection, SPC, Exceptions and Recipe information. Through intelligent automation, significantly reduced manual steps and associated errors
In addition to the highly integrated Manufacturing features of cmNavigo, some are of particular interest to the Electronics segments
- Multi-level material model, with tracking materials with sub-materials to any depth, enabling full traceability with low execution effort
- Lot genealogy online information, with list of ascendants and descendants, which provides full traceability for split, merges and assembles
- Multiple products in material objects through attach and detach operations with sub-materials with different products
- Versioned BOM definitions, including BOM diagrams, with applicability derived by flexible context information
- Explicit assembly operations according to BOM definitions, and allowing product substitutes
- Automatic assembly through consumable feeds, including the verification of required materials and quantities at Track-in time, and automatic consumption of materials in the right quantities at Track-out time.
- Multi-level re-usable flows with optional steps (e.g. material inspection) and rework steps.
- Flexible user-definable and fully integrated label printing
- Integrated interactive Electronic Failure Catalogue
- Configurable advanced data collection, which can be automated through Equipment Automation layer
- Fully integrated online and offline Statistical Process Control to detect quality problems as well as to prevent and contain excursions
- Exceptions Management to handle out-of-control conditions with a manual, automated or semi-automated workflow, associated with SPC, EDC or other paramters
- Supports RoHS requirements through a powerful combination of automatic enforcing rules, flexible reporting and full traceability material model