First ever MES certified event in Portugal endorsed and hosted by Critical Manufacturing
12 Mar 2014
Porto, Portugal - Critical Manufacturing is happy to announce the first ever MESA Global Education Program in Portugal. MESA, the Manufacturing Enterprise Solutions Association, will conduct a MES/MOM Certificate of Awareness training, on the 2nd and 3rd of October, at Critical Manufacturing in Maia (Porto).
MESA's MES/MOM* Methodologies Certificate of Awareness Program is a high-level program of MES/MOM Business Functions courses, best for executives, manufacturing/operations and IT personnel and sales professionals.
“For all industry professionals that are considering deploying Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES), but would like to understand more about these systems, the functionality involved, their return on investment and the overall industry best practices, this is THE training they should attend”, says Francisco Almada-Lobo, Critical Manufacturing’s CEO.
The MES/MOM Methodologies Certificate of Awareness Program includes the following courses:
- The Role of MES/MOM for Scalable Continuous Improvement across Global Supply Chains
- Global Market Advances Adaptive Manufacturing 2.0 Architecture
- Relationships between Manufacturing Operations Standards
- Manufacturing Transformation Strategy: Maturity and Roadmap Modeling
- Management of MES/MOM Design and Life Cycle
- Metric Framework for Enterprise Manufacturing Intelligence (EMI): Aligning Financial and Operational Metrics
- Justifying MES/MOM Systems to Business Leaders, Business Case Justification and Return on Investment (ROI) Assessment
- Choose the Right Solution: MES/MOM SOW, RFP and Product Evaluation Methods
- MES/MOM Project Management Techniques
Aditional relevant information:
- This program will be taught by Jan Snoeij, MESA Approved Instructor (MAI).
- Seats are limited for onsite programs, so sign up today!
- MESA has trained over 900 professionals! Read testimonials here
- Critical Manufacturing blog post – what is MESA?
- Critical Manufacturing blog post – where can MES professionals get their education from?
* MES/MOM - Manufacturing Execution System / Manufacturing Operations Management
ABOUT CRITICAL MANUFACTURING
Critical Manufacturing provides manufacturers in highly-complex environments with a modular, scalable manufacturing execution and intelligence system that enables users to flexibly address market demands, increase efficiency, and bolster reliability across the supply chain while lowering TCO. The company is part of the Critical Group, a private group of companies founded in 1998 to provide solutions for mission- and business-critical information systems. For more information, please visit www.criticalmanufacturing.com or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
12 Mar 2014
5 Mar 2014
27 Nov 2013
31 Oct 2013