Location: Maia (Porto), Portugal
Do you have en experience as a Project Manager? Would you like to work within a team of highly experienced professionals that are ready to share their knowledge and make you grow?
We're looking for self-motivated individuals who have passion for software development and thrive in a fast paced environment. If you think you're a good fit for this role, team up and apply now as a Project Manager.
What you must have:
- Experience as a project manager in IT projects with a high degree of complexity
- Advanced knowledge of agile software development methodologies
- Experience managing project scope, timeline and effort changes during project execution
- Evaluating project risks and defining mitigation actions within the domain of the project team
- Controlling and managing project budget and financial forecasts
- Excellent English skills – spoken and written
What we consider a plus (not mandatory):
- CSM and CSPO certifications
- Knowledge of MES solutions and concepts
- Great understanding of advanced manufacturing production processes, particularly in electronics, semiconductors or medical devices industries
What we offer (click » here « for more information)
- Integration in a highly passionate team
- An open and embracing culture for the latest hot technologies
- An agile, focused atmosphere with flexible working hours
- A competitive salary and performance based bonus
- Additional fringe benefits like mobile phone and health insurance
- A professional yet relaxed environment with free fresh fruit and weekly therapies (shiatsu)
Interested? Then just tell us why you’re the right candidate and send us your CV using the form below.